We set up different types of Hong Kong companies according to the wishes of our clients. It takes less than a month from collecting clients’ information to receiving all company registration documents. There are also no hidden costs in the whole processes.
Setup Local Hong Kong Company
There are several types of companies to choose from:
- Establish a limited company
- Purchase an existing Hong Kong limited company
- Establish unlimited companies and partnership companies
- Establish a company limited by guarantee
Any application for company incorporation will include a simultaneous application for business registration.
How to Apply
There are three ways to submit you application – (1) either online via the 24-hour portal e-Registry, (2) via the “CR eFiling” mobile application which can be downloaded free of charge, or (3) by delivering the documents in hard copy to the Companies Registry (CR) with the correct fees.
1. Incorporation Form (Form NNC1 for company limited by shares) or Form NNC1G (for company not limited by shares);
2. A copy of the company’s Articles of Association
3. A Notice to Business Registration Office (IRBR1)
The fees for incorporating a company limited by shares are:
Company Registration fee – HK$1,720 (If unsuccessful, an application for a refund of HK$1,425 may be made)
Business Registration and Levy
1. Business registration fee – After 1 April 2019, fee is reduced to HK$250 for a one-year certificate; HK$3,950 for a three-year certificate
2. Levy to the Protection of Wages on Insolvency Fund – HK$250 for a one-year certificate; HK$750 for a three-year certificate
Online applications for company incorporation and business registration are normally processed within two hour. Hard copy applications will typically see the Certificate of Incorporation and Business Registration Certificate issued within five working days.