Payroll Outsourcing Services
For many start-up companies, it is important to have essential employees who can bring in more business, rather than spending time handling very sensitively and accuracy-driven payroll calculation and administration. With our payroll outsourcing services and solutions in Hong Kong, our clients are not required to invest in costly computer software and hardware. Employers and Employees are free to focus on business development. We provide the following services:
- Salary calculations (include all remuneration, earnings, allowances, tips, service charges, sick leave allowance and etc.);
- providing itemized payroll reports and employee pay slips;
- Handling bank transfers to employee accounts; itemized monthly statements;
- Administering Mandatory Provident Fund (MPF) contributions, leave, and overtime balance records;
- Employees’ tax filing (IR56B) and reporting.
Benfits of using our payroll outsourcing services
- Save long-term investment in expensive software and hardware
- Save time and more focus on your business operations;
- Cost benefits and flexibility of engaging with a professional payroll services company;
- With the confidence of your payroll with be fully compliance with Hong Kong laws and regulations;
- HR manpower continuity and lowering risk.
Frequently Ask Questions of Payroll Outsourcing
With our payroll outsourcing services, you are not required to invest in costly software to handle the payroll. The stress and liability of the employee who is responsible for handling payroll on time will be removed. Employees are free to focus on managing their core business. In addition, you can ensure that payroll information stays confidential and is full compliance with Hong Kong regulations.
We provide the following services:
Salary calculations (include all remuneration, earnings, allowances, tips, service charges, sick leave allowance and etc.);
Providing itemized payroll reports and employee pay slips;
Handling bank transfers to employee accounts; itemized monthly statements;
Administering Mandatory Provident Fund (MPF) contributions, leave, and overtime balance records;
Employees’ tax filing (IR56B) and reporting.
Yes for sure. Our consultant will contact you to understand your leave policy and we can incorporate it into our system. You can also leverage our system to let employees apply for leave online by mobile apps.
You can email us the salary packages of your staff members. The designated form can be provided if needed. We’ll take it from there, computing the accurate numbers into our system. Monthly salary itemized calculation and invoice will be provided to you before the payment date. Bank transferring and/or delivering checks and pay slips, arranging for MPF contribution monies to be debited from your account to the MPF trustee directly. Every March, we will take care of all IR56B tax reports.