Many start-ups and small and medium-sized enterprises do not have a lot of budget to invest in human resources management system (HRMS). Moreover, it is only justifiable to invest in the HRMS if they have sufficient number of employees and workload.
In fact, manpower and time are limited for SME enterprises. It is crucial for them to gain the benefit of work efficiency inherent from the system. By using the system to automatically handle tedious and time-consuming tasks such as attendance record, employee vacation planning, MPF management, approval processes, etc., this can allow employers to focus more on business development.
We provide subscription services for the HRMS at reasonable price which includes:
- assign dedicated personnel to take care each client’s account;
- answer the employees’ questions;
- provide the required reports every month;
- provide real time attendance and leave report when required.
How HRMS Software Can Benefit an Organization
Mobile accessibility has transformed modern HR departments, putting information and task management at the fingertips of employees and managers. HRMS has helped to effectively break down bureaucracy and “flatten” many organizations.
A HRMS can help organizations and small startups increase their rate of growth and productivity. Below are some examples of additional benefits that an organization can see using a HRMS platform.
- Employees can handle certain clerical tasks pertaining to the input of their personal information, which will be more real-time. Employees can also check their information about annual leave balance, leave approval status and attendance records. The automation of repetitive and time consuming tasks associated with human resources management frees up human resources professionals and allow the focus to shift to culture, retention, and other highly impactful areas.
- A HRMS comes with built-in security, including authentication measures that restrict access to authorized users and protect company data
- Most HRMS platforms allow users to customize their workflow to the needs of their organization and get the best user experience
- Organizational heads can schedule automated reminders and emails through a HRMS, which will facilitate acknowledgment of the message to save managers time tracking down responses.